jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup default directory for saving and opening TestPlans?
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:42:37 GMT
These are OS questions really.

On Windows, you can create a shortcut that starts anywhere you like.

Or you can create a command script that you associate with JMX files
so you just click on the JMX file.

For example, I created file assocations for

jmeter-t (default)
jmeter-n

==jmeter-t.cmd==
@echo off

cd /d %~dp1

%JMETER_HOME%jmeter-t %~nx1
==============

On 04/09/2009, Noel O'Brien <nobrien@newbay.com> wrote:
> Assuming you're using Linux, the following command will set your home directory as the
default directory:

>  ./jmeter -Duser.dir=~
>
>  When you click File --> Open the File Open Dialog will be at your heome directory
>
>  Regards,
>
> Noel
>

>  ----- "Ben Stover" <bxstover@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  > Is there somewhere an option (or commandline or configuration parameter) which
let me specify a default
>  > directory for saving and (loading) TestPlans?
>  >
>  > Currently the file open dialog starts always in the bin directory of JMeter. I
have to click a lot of times to get to the directory