jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rpaliath <rajivpali...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Output from a stored procedure
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:30:27 GMT

Thanks. My SP is returning a ref cursor. Here is the code:

DECLARE
  P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O <schema_name>.<package_name>.bank_holiday_cur_type;
BEGIN
  P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O := NULL;
  <schema_name>.<package_name>.GET_BANK_HOLIDAYS (P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O);
END;

I tried the following combinations:
Parameter Values - NULL
Parameter Types - OUT <schema_name>.<package_name>.bank_holiday_cur_type
Variable Names - P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O
Error Message - Invalid data type:
<schema_name>.<package_name>.bank_holiday_cur_type

Then I tried:
Parameter Values - NULL
Parameter Types - OUT <schema_name>.<package_name>.bank_holiday_cur_type
Variable Names - P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O
Error Message - ORA-01006: bind variable does not exist

Any ideas?