jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Viswanathan Arunachalam" <v.arunacha...@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject RE: Paramterization for inserting
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:00:25 GMT
Regular expression :

Regards,

Applications QA Analyst

Information Technology Services (ITS)

The University of Auckland, New Zealand

Te Whare Wananga o Tamaki makaurau, Aotearoa,

"Om Sakti Amman Vinayaka Muruga Sastha Tunai"

-----Original Message-----
From: nanduri [mailto:nandurivk0730@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:16 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Paramterization for inserting

Hi,
  Actaully how do i do this at the time of running the script ie after
sample where post data for registered and where i parameterized the data
for
email and username.Or at the time of recording i should insert after
http
request.If so how do ispecify name of the reference variable how do i
use do
i need to specify the same name in user parameters and in sampler
.please
tell for Regular expression how do we give for email matching im not
getting
how to use it please help me for ex:if email is k1@gmail.com how do iuse
it.

Thanks,
kirann

Radhika_Singireddy wrote:

> no..check for the server response and data posted to the server, and
> extract or capture its value using regular expression extractor and
> replace the original value in the script with this regex.
>
> Please Refer:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Reg
ular_Expression_Extractor

> Regards
> Radhika Singireddy

track_id=8951853&JS_SWITCH=JS_ON&seccode=31133&username=k4&useremail=k4@
gmail.com&mobile=9886706643&gender=1&birthday_year=1963&birthday_month=1
&birthday_day=30&user_state=8&user_city=115&interest%5B%5D=81&scode=uieu
&hidcid=4772647&set_homepage=on&promocode=&search_word=&category_id=0&ci
ty_id=0&partner=BIT&campaign_code=&campaign_date=&phone=&x=80&y=29

>> [no cookies]
>> This is common for all user only username email changes
>>
>> these parameters are changing dynamically
>> scode=uieu&hidcid=4772647 hicid is changing dynamicalli everyitm
>> scode is same as uieu what cptured during recording
>>

>> Radhika_Singireddy wrote:
>>>
>>> It's a simple registration by entering the username and email id
from
>>> csv
>>> file.
>>> 1. There should be no problem atleast in reading the data from the
file.
>>> Also you are unable to run by adding debug sampler to know the
values of
>>> the parameters.
>>> 2. If the values are being read properly, there might be some
dynamic
>>> content posted along with these details to the server. What are the
>>> parameters or post data sent with this sampler? Is that data
dynamic?

>>> Regards
>>> Radhika Singireddy

>>> KIRANN