jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivankovic <ivan...@gmail.com>
Subject Mixing parallel and serial execution
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:34:20 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to implement the following test scenario in JMeter:

(100*TC01+200*TC02+200*TC03) , 100*TC01

Where TC01, TC02, TC03 are test cases, "+" sign means parallel execution and
"," means serial execution.

My first shot was to make 3 ThreadGroups to implement TC01, TC02, TC03 so
they can work in parallel, but I have a problem how to start another 100
threads to execute TC01 after all previous thread group are finished.

There is a way to execute Thread Group in serial manner but I need mixed
behaviour.

Is this possible with JMeter? Maybe I am taking wrong approach by
representing Test cases as Thread Groups?

--
Pozdrav,
Ivanko