jmeter-user mailing list archives

From James McBryan <ja...@twomile.com>
Subject Re: How do you make JMeter work from Private IP Addresses?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:59:44 GMT
Hey Claude,

In your article, you mention "The first problem I faced is that the
JMeter master and its slaves must be in the same sub-network to be
able to communicate, so my JMeter farm had to define two different
roles, one for the master (jmeter-master) with only one instance and
one for the slaves (jmeter-slave) with as many instances as necessary."

How did you get each of the AMI instances on to the same sub-
network.  I am not using anything like scalr, is there anyway without
scalr to create like 3 AMI instances on the same subnetwork?

James McBryan