jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie, guidance on WMS
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 23:04:32 GMT
Hi
you can add
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file
OR you can add a BeanShell Post Assertion  that can read the bytes and save
it to whatever you want or run comparisons
OR
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Sample_Result_Save_Configuration
(Check Save Response Data) - I wouldnt do this though because some binary
can cause the xml to break

regards
deepak