jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter web test plan for a remote server
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 04:43:57 GMT
add view results tree listener and see what is the error you are getting .
If its because you are unable to connect to your site, then check whether
you can connect to it from a browser on the same machine as the one running
jmeter. If the browser is able to connect check your the proxy settings on
the browser and specify the same to the jmeter client.