jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with GWT Application
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:11:40 GMT
GWT is still an HTTP based AJAX app  , it doesnt need any special document.

You need to compare what your browser sends (using any browser sniffer like
livehttpheaders and FF) with what you send from Jmeter by enabling View
Results tree. Normally needs you to use Post Processors to extract data from
the previous page and post it as part of the next request. Like I said look
through the archives and the wiki on Jmeter ...

If you are getting Session expire as previously posted then you arent
passing the session id correctly ... See how your app manages session id
(typically a cookie , sometimes URL rewriting)

Its because you get Http 200 , Jmeter will report this is as success. You
must tell it when a page is corrected by asserting the response, a test
(jmeter or otherwise) without assertions is pretty much a bad test.

regards
deepak