jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jose Pablo Sarco <jose.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple values for a single request
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:34:41 GMT
Hi all,

I use JMeter 2.3.2 on XP. I have a little doubt about how I can generate
this scenario with JMeter.

Scenario:

* I have a request with a dynamic response that I store it with a regular
expression extactor. The name and the amount of values are dynamic.
i.e. In the first request the response is:
value1
value2
value3
Then, In a later request the response is:
value1

* I store all the values (value1, value2, value3, ..., valueN) with a
regular expression extractor using the Match No= -1
* Then I need to used all the stored values in a new request
i.e.
/app/showvalues.do?values=value1,value2,value3

The problem:

I the final request I need to send all the values, but I don't know how I
can send all the variables with a valid value, because when in the first
request I have a simple value, the final request fails because I sent
/app/showvalues.do?values=value1,${value_2},${value_3} were in this case
${value_2} and ${value_3} are empty.

Please, let me know if the scenario is confusing

Any advice?