jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noel O'Brien <nobr...@newbay.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Request Defaults - specify default folder
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:54:15 GMT
Hi,

Not to my knowledge.

I've a similar situation (kind of the opposite :) ) with our webapp where the context path
of the webapp is part of the path, but can change each time I test a new release. What I did
was define the webapp value in a variable and reference that variable in the samplers "path"
field, like this:

${api.server.context}/sng/snss

You could setup a variable like ${url.prefix} where it's value is "/folder1/folder2 ", though
I'm not sure how useful that would be to you.

Regards,
Noel