jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.BindException returned from http sampler
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:23:46 GMT
I am the one that have asked this question before.
I haven't got the time to retest with the recommendations - to see if
they solve anything.

I am also unable to reproduce the bindException every time I try,
however it took me only 5 test threads to encounter this issue. So I
was also think that running out of sockets couldn't be the issue, but
without further investigation I can't say too much about this.