jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gokulakannan Somasundaram <gokul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with reading inputs using CSV Read
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:47:03 GMT
Hi,
   When i browsed through the source, i could find out it is because of the
default buffer size of the BufferedReader. I can see that we are using the
constructor of BufferedReader which doesn't take the buffer_size as
argument. But can we make that a configurable parameter and give that as an
input to the constructor of BufferedReader?

Thanks in advance,
Gokul.