jmeter-user mailing list archives

From B Shaik <shaik_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Disable URL encoding with JMeter Proxy Server
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:01:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am using JMeter for performance testing of our transactional web site. Right now, I am
recording & developing scripts using JMeter HTTP Proxy server. Our web site internal communication
runs using plain text and content type is Text/ Plain. But, JMeter is encoding it like HTML
content. Due to HTML encoded content, the Web Server couldn't understand the HTTP request
and it is giving HTTP Connection Failed -500 error and I can't record/ proceed further.

Any ideas how to turn off URL encoding when using JMeter HTTP Proxy server? Which property I
need to change in JMeter.Properties file to disable URL encoding for JMeter HTTP Proxy server?
Please see the attcahed PIC.

All help is appreciated.

 Kind regards,
Shaik