jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andre Arnold <AndreArn...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Copying a file from one directory to another
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:25:01 GMT
Deepak Shetty schrieb:
> A bean shell pre processor could do this.
> Sample java code ...  http://www.rgagnon.com/javadetails/java-0064.html
> regards
> deepak
>
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Andre Arnold <AndreArnold@gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I want to copy some files from a specific directory to another directory
>> where they will be needed for the test and they will be consumed.
>>
>> So is there a way to provide that in JMeter as a step, maybe some pre
>> processor?

thanks for your quick answer,

Did you mean the bsf sampler with java as language? And if .. that
doesn't seem to start at all (i tried some java script , but I'm not
used to those scripting languages)
Or should i just use the function within the beanshell sampler?  (that
seems not to be working...)

I also tried some beanshell (that may be the simplest version) but the
save function doesn't save the content of my File Object but the Objct
itself.

like that :

File f = pathToFile ( "c:/input/test.xml" );
save(f, "c:/output/test.xml");

I appreciate your help