jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andre Arnold <AndreArn...@gmx.de>
Subject JMS Point-to-Point - MQ doesnt allow JMSConstants as setStringProperty()
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:21:37 GMT
I wanted to use the JMS Point-to-Point Sampler for placing messages on a
queue on websphereMQ. Just to clear the basis, it worked perfectly.

As I tried to introduce the JMS_TYPE constant as a property i got the
error : "MQJMS1058".
Same with the JMS_PRIORITY.

I figuered out the problem is that one needs to use the specific method
( setJMPriority() ) instead of the plain setStringProperty(). This is
the same problem like with the correlation id.

I already made the two changes in simple patch just wanted to check if
this is a known bug before opening a new one.