jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andre Arnold <AndreArn...@gmx.de>
Subject Reading File Content into Variable
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:50:32 GMT
Hi All

First, is there a simple way to provide the functionality of reading a
file as a whole into a variable. (simular to the _StringFromFile Function)

What I want to do is providing the name of an xml files in a csv for
varying the testdata easily. then I want to repeat the test for each
testdata file reading the whole file at the beginning. Maybe there is a
simple way i haven't thought of (script preprocessors ?).

Second, I've created a Workaround for the problem. A simple function,
simular because adopted from the StringFromFile, that reads a file as a
whole. Is there the possibility to check it in ?

I appreciate your help,

regards
Andre