jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XPath Assertion does not support "matches()"
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:44:50 GMT
Hi
Im not sure how JMeter works , but see if the
-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl
can be used to specify the engine to be used for XSLT

If Jmeter is using JAXP you could probably use whichever engine you want to
run the XPATH , if its using Xalan directly then short of writing your own
extension (or using BeanShell/Java samplers) I cant see any other way
regards
deepak