jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying data while filling forms and basic Jmeter help
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:52:49 GMT
Hi
Create a Regex Extraction Post Processor , give it a name like
inputTimeStamp
In regex expression type something like
name=['"]token['"]\s*?value=['"]([^'"]*) -->test with some online regex
tester. (this one is case sensitive and order of name and value matters)
In template type $1$ --> extract the match within the first parantheses
and in match no enter 1  --> first match

rest should work. if it doesnt check whether the value was extracted
correctly and whether its being sent in the right parameter
regards
deepak