jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steps to record HTTP request
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:49:08 GMT
Hi
no javascript support, AJAX requests are supported depending on what you
want (an AJAX request is still an HTTP request).

The main thing is JMeter is not a browser , it can make HTTP requests and
get its response . If you want to run a test within a browser then you
should look at Selenium/QTP/Watir (but none of these are load test tools)
Jmeter is sort of equivalent to load Runner

regards
deepak