jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculating average response time for each transactions when it contains many images
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:49:38 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request
Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML Files
However note that the browser behavior is mostly unpredictable and a
function of various caches so the values you get here are just ballpark
estimates . This wont include browser render times etc..

regards
deepak
P.S.
if you just want to group requests