jmeter-user mailing list archives

From shaoxianyang <ysxsu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.BindException returned from http sampler
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:22:42 GMT

Yeh, I did try with another machine.   Running 1000 threads and each loop 100
times.

Although I don't see the bindException, but I still see 10% of Connection
RefusedException.  I am still not sure why Connection RefusedException,
instead of Connection TimeoutException.

For the original BindException, I don't know if program loops more, will
that come back again?

Is there any way in jmeter to discard those error case, and only let the
aggregate statistic focus on the working ones, so that I get a good idea
about the response time?