jmeter-user mailing list archives

From PurnaAmmapalli <ammapallipu...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Create Account using jmeter
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:33:30 GMT

I select Clear cookie for each iteration , Cookie policy as compatability and
clear all option also used

Now only i am getting the " Response message: Internal Server Error" for
login page ,rest of the pages are working fine what the problem please help
me

Thanks in Advance

Purna

Viswanathan Arunachalam wrote:

> Did u select the option Clear cookies for each iteration?
>
> Also you need to  Clear All -Ctrl-E before you execute any script.
>
> Let me know if this solves your problem or not.
>

> Regards,
>
> Applications QA Analyst
>
> Information Technology Services (ITS)
>
> The University of Auckland, New Zealand
>
> Te Whare Wananga o Tamaki makaurau, Aotearoa,
>
> (: +64 9 923 5264  *: v.arunachalam@auckland.ac.nz
>

> 1883-2008: Celebrating 125 Years
>

> "Om Sakti Amman Vinayaka Muruga Sastha Tunai"
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

name is email
>>> id.In
with existing
>>> user