jmeter-user mailing list archives

From PerformanceEngineer <nicechan...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP to HTTPS redirection
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:06:20 GMT

It is a web application similar to shopping sites. Before going to checkout,
all the requests are sent via HTTP. While clicking on Checkout, the HTTP
request is sent and the server in-turn redirects the request to another
HTTPS URL.
Now the requirement is to capture a value from the header of the HTTPS
response. Can JMeter (2.3.2) handle this?

We did record the script using Badboy. When we played back with follow
redirect automatically, exception received. Should we uncheck the 'redirect
automatically' option and put the redirected requests in the script?