jmeter-user mailing list archives

From appel <arn...@siminn.is>
Subject Simulating 3.000 visitors per minute
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 14:00:12 GMT

Hi

I need to create a test plan where 3.000 users load up 4 pages (at the same
time) per minute.

It's a index.html page, that includes three iframes, iframe1.html,
iframe2.html and iframe3.html.

I need to create a test plan that loads up index.html and those three
iframes, at the same time.

I need to test how the web server reacts with 3.000 users doing this per
minute (3.000 users distributed over a period of 60 seconds).

I need to run this a few times to see how the server copes with it.

Any ideas?