jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bruce" <chen.s...@symbio-group.com>
Subject How to do it with Synchronizing Timer
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:07:32 GMT
Hi All

I want to test in this test scene using Synchronizing Timer. A port of my
test plan like this

Foreach controller

--http sample

-- Synchronizing Timer.

I started up 10 threads. So I set time "10" for Synchronizing Timer. But
when run, some thread has no is no date to run samples for Foreach
controller, It means the number of the thread is less than ten. And the
JMeter will wait for the tenth threads come. So it will hang forever. I want
to known is there a way to let it run when the total number of the threads
is less than 10.