jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "S.D." <sidd.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Regular Expression Extractor in Html
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:00:17 GMT
Hi.

I'm having some trouble with the regular expression extractor.  I can't
seem to get the right Jmeter regex to work, though other regex's do.  I
feel like the line breaks in the response might be messing me up ..

I'm trying to extract the user name from the response with an assertion.
I have this expression in my extractor.  It is set to look at the
response text and the boolean is 'Contains'.  My template is set to $1
$:

The current user is:\r+(.*)

LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME INITIAL

Shouldn't this work ?  I never seem to find anything.

Thanks !
--sidd