jmeter-user mailing list archives

From da...@davidwbrown.name
Subject Re: JDBC query to fill in a form
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:49:09 GMT
Hello, on my web apps I tend to do a lot of static testing against my JDBC stack using JUnit.
Once the JUnit testing is completed and then shoot for the dynamic testing using JMeter. This
in the long run has given much more satisfactory results. Regards, David.

phanikishan <phanikishan@gmail.com> wrote ..