jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Evandro Grezeli <grezeli.evan...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Point-to-point - MQ and JMeter
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:40:26 GMT
Pals,

I followed the tutorial on the IBM site ->
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0808_vandekuil/0808_vandekuil.html
But it's diff from my reality, currently im trying to send the message to a
Server (not at the same network), set all the bindings (even at my local
machine) but i could not reach the server.
also in the jmeter log error, i have the .NameNotFoundException.

the doubt: Am i supposed to pass the variables of the server at my binding
on my local machine? Or in the local machine and the Webspher MQ machine
must be the same?

Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Atenciosamente