jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Wood <dw...@digitaljiggery.com>
Subject Re: unable to save test plan?
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:55:22 GMT
Q: any other errors?
A: none that I can see.  But here is some additional information, the
exception from the gui is
"org.apache.jmetere.exceptions.IllegalUserActionException: Couldn't
save test plan to file: ..."

Q: Have you changed jmeter.properties?
A: actually, it took me a bit to figure out how to start it.
untarring it (2.3.3 binary) directly, there didn't appear to be a
jmeter.properties file, and I couldn't track down one from the website
to start with.  So... I did 'touch jmeter.properties' creating an
empty properties file (in the top of the jmeter directory).  then
running './bin/jmeter' I can get the program to start.  so, my
jmeter.propeties file is completely empty....

Thanks for your help!

-daniel