jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chintan Kachhi <chintan_kac...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem oopening the .jtl file to view the results
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:02:18 GMT

I am trying to run JMeter (version 2.3.3, jdk 1.5) in non-gui mode, and used the following
command from the documentation:

jmeter -n -t TestPlan.jmx -l outputFile.jtl

To open the output file, I tried following the instructions from here: http://www.nabble.com/Non-gui-mode-and-Aggregate-Graph-td15961996.html

But I am not able to open the .jtl file from within the JMeter gui. Trying to open the file
from within the gui  gives the following error: org.apache.jmeter.save.TestResultWrapper cannot
be cast to org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper. I also tried opening the file from the listener
itself, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/