jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chintan Kachhi <chintan_kac...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: RESTful Webservice
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:13:50 GMT

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> From: chintan_kachhi@hotmail.com
> To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: RE: RESTful Webservice
> Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:12:47 +0530
>

> Good to know that it is possible to use JMeter to test REST services. I have been trying
to do that, but have failed so far to find how to do it. In particular, I am trying to make
a client
> request
> through the proxy server for Restlets, so that I can use JMeter to record those requests
through the HTTP proxy server element of JMeter. Can someone please throw some light on how
this can be done?

http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/