jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chintan Kachhi <chintan_kac...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with JMeter recording http put
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:09:48 GMT

I am using JMeter 2.3.3 to test REST services. I am able to record all my junit tests successfully
with the HTTP Proxy server in JMeter for all the requests, except the ones which include the
http put. It just hangs when it reaches the tests that involve http put. I browsed through
the forum and found that someone had posted a similar question earlier at this link: http://markmail.org/message/uaso2fpwee3wal3f#query:+page:1+mid:uaso2fpwee3wal3f+state:results

My question is  similar...  is there something special I need to do so that my junits pass
all the tests ( that include http put in them), so that JMeter can record them too?
Stay updated! Add Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace & Hi5  friends to your Windows Live network
instantly. Add Now!
http://profile.live.com/webactivities/?mkt=en-in