jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chintan Kachhi <chintan_kac...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: RESTful Webservice
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:42:47 GMT

Good to know that it is possible to use JMeter to test REST services. I have been trying to
do that, but have failed so far to find how to do it. In particular, I am trying to make a
client
request
through the proxy server for Restlets, so that I can use JMeter to record those requests through
the HTTP proxy server element of JMeter. Can someone please throw some light on how this can
be done?

> Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:44:43 +0100
> Subject: Re: RESTful Webservice
> From: jannetta@henning.org
> To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
>
> Hi Anwar
>
> It definitely is. I did all my MSc research using JMeter to test a RESTful
> web service.
>
> Jannetta
>
> 2009/6/22 Anwaruddin Mohammad <anwaruddin.m@ocimumbio.com>
>
> > Dear JMeter users,
> >
> > Is it possible to test RESTful webservice using JMeter.
> >
> > regards
> > Anwar
> >

> --

> Web site: http://www.jannetta.com
> Email: jannetta@henning.org

Missed any of the IPL matches ? Catch a recap of all the action on MSN Videos
http://msnvideos.in/iplt20/msnvideoplayer.aspx