jmeter-user mailing list archives

From AL BUNDY <z004...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Stored Procedure failure on JDBC test run
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:00:20 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for your response. I'm afraid that link points to the way to create a simple SQL query.
I already did that and now need to do the stored procedure that triggers multiple SQL queries.
I guess my issue is how to do the right SYNTAX with Jmeter.  I understand the concept and
logic, just need to know the actual required way to write the proc.
Thanks

> >  Hello,
> >  I am attempting to run an existing stored procedure on Jmeter
> >  passing a variable to it. I keep getting diff exception errors on the
> >  result tree using these 3 popular commands.
> >

> >  1- BEGIN
> >  GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP(); end;  Throws SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1,
> >  column 7: PLS-00201: identifier 'GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP' must be declared
> >  (On this one,  I placed the variable  in the lower Jmeter cell as
> >  VARCHAR)
> >
> >  2-DECLARE
> >  sireT7@WTC.com VARCHAR(40);
> >  BEGIN SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP(); Throws : java.sql.SQLException:
ORA-06550: line 3, column 7:
> >  PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP
> >
> >  3- BEGIN GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP(sireT7@WTC.com);END; throws : java.sql.SQLException:
ORA-06550: line 3, column 7:
> >  PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP
> >
> >  Also should I include the package name on the path? BEGIN SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP;
> >  This throws: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong
number or types of arguments.
> >  Im not sure if/when to insert the variable on the parameter value/type below and
just been testing both ways to no avail.