jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Wood <dw...@digitaljiggery.com>
Subject Re: unable to save test plan?
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 20:37:55 GMT
I uninstalled and re-installed (i.e. tar xzf ...) and this time I see
several .properties files.  Obviously I botched something along the
way (a stunning skill given the 1-liner install process), but now I
can save the plan no problem.  curiouser and curiouser, but now I'm
ready to roll.

Thanks to all for the pointer to the properties file / bum install.

-daniel