jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stromas, Aaron (NIH/OD) [C]" <stroma...@od.nih.gov>
Subject Populating HTTP request with values from page elements
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:07:58 GMT
Greetings,

I'm feeling my way around JMeter, so I apologise in advance if I'm asking ignorant questions.
Basically, I have recorded a test plan using an HTTP proxy. Next, I modified it, so that each
thread will invoke the test with a different parameter. After the initial request submitted,
I need to populate the follow-up request with values form the page served as a response to
the initial request, such as items from select elements. How can that be done? I assume there
is some scripting involved. Please steer me in the right direction. TIA.

-a