jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Bc <source_tes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Response Time from ' View Results in Table '
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 06:13:02 GMT
Dear All ,

How can I calculate the Response Time from ' View Results in Table ' ?

For Ex : If I have 10 Threads ( Requests ) for a particular page and I got Sample Time for
each Thread in ' View Results in Table ' ,

Can  I add all these Time and dived by 10 . Say if the some of all Sample times  is 60 MS
, Can I Say the Response Time as 60/10 = 6 MS for each Thread ?

Please Reply , your explaination would be appriciated .

Thanks in Advance
Vijay.C