jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <B.Ram...@eventim.de>
Subject AW: 2.3.3: Remote result data is not writen
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:06:16 GMT
Hi,

Is there a chance that this issues will be fixed?

I have an additional question: Exists there some tools for generate reports and/or graphs
from the J-Meter output?

Thanks
Bjoern

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009 15:10
An: JMeter Users List
Betreff: Re: 2.3.3: Remote result data is not writen

On 03/06/2009, B.Ramann@eventim.de <B.Ramann@eventim.de> wrote:
> Hi@all,
>
>  I have two issues with the new version, running in GUI mode:
>

>  1. When I start all remote slaves at the same time, the result is correct written into
the result log file.

>  Log file format is in CSV with these fields:
>  timeStamp,elapsed,label,responseCode,responseMessage,threadName,dataType,success,bytes,grpThreads,allThreads,Latency,SampleCount,ErrorCount,Hostname
>
>  When I start the slaves manually one by one, then only the one I started at first writes
the result data into the log file, the other slaves write only one line into the log file

Not sure why this does not work, as Remote Start All just starts the
engines in order.

>  2. Using a variable in the result log file
>
>  I define a user variable BLA=HAHAHA, then when I use this variable in the name of the
result log, for example name_${BLA} and I use slaves, then J-Meter does not resolve this variable,
the file is written as name_${BLA} and not as name_HAHAHA, only when I don't use remote slaves,
the correct file name is written.

This is a known issue, it has never worked.