jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JdevEng <jdev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular Expression Extractor and its Variables
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:42:24 GMT
I agree. BeanShell is easy to setup, the scripts are relatively easy to
debug and you can do [almost] anything with them.
The problem with regular expressions is that you might get them to work
but you can't be sure when they are going to fail.
On the other hand there are tools that help write regular expressions.

my 2 cents

JdevEng