jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Sampler causing Memory Leak
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:42:50 GMT
Hi
i mean use the beanshell pre processor for diagnostics.
Right click the sample and add a beanshell pre processor and in the script
type
print(vars.entrySet());
or the size or something and see if this keeps growing with every iteration
(I dont think the HttpSample holds on to the parameters so this shouldnt be
the cause of your outofmemory).
the other source of the leak might be your sampler code.
regards
deepak