jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with script execution.
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:54:01 GMT
Did you check if there were any errors on the server?
Did all your samples have correct assertions(e.g. success messages that get
displayed when your guarantor is created) to allow you to detect any errors
on the Jmeter samplers?
Using Results Tree you can verify that the request to create is being sent
by jmeter...