jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Parameter
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:16:43 GMT
hi
did you specify the file encoding in CSV Data Set config (I cant remember
offhand if its UTF8 or UTF-8)?
If yes and you still have this problem
These characters are the first two bytes used to specify how the file is
encoded in UTF-8 ( i think whether its big endian or little endian). You can
open this in any binary editor (like xvi32) and delete these characters.
In addition if your file only has ASCII characters then save it as ascii...
regards
deepak