jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Request - Exclude Pattern for embedded URLs
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:03:32 GMT
Can you inspect the .jtl file and check what message it generates(by saving
the output to the file)?
If its something unique , you can change the XSL file that jmeter ships with
to provide you a custom report.

Alternately , dont check the download embed resource and instead write
Regex/XPATh extractors to extract href="" and src="" and loop through them
yourself...
Ive never used this but it sounds similar to what you might be able to use
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTML_Link_Parser

regards
deepak