jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirection problem
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 03:33:23 GMT
hi
Auto/Follow redirect from Http to HTTPS is implemented. Whats not
implemented is Proxy recording of https correct?
There are issues with proxy recording HTTPS as far as i know , either you
cant snoop the traffic or you have to terminate the HTTPS at your proxy and
reinitiate HTTPS to the server or you have to do it once the browser has
decrypted the https (as firefox does)
regards
deepak