jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tony Lotts <tljme...@gmail.com>
Subject Beanshell timer - response time threshhold
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:51:50 GMT
 I have created a timer which varies the delay based upon whether or not the
response time of the previous transaction is > 2999 milliseconds.

The solution that I have uses a beanshell timer, beanshell postprocessor,
and beanshell assertion.

The beanshell timer returns the delay property set by the beanshell
postprocessor.

The beanshell postprocessor evaluates the response time, and sets the delay
property.

The beanshell assertion sets the delay to the assertion failure message.

Does anyone have any ideas for a more elegant solution?