jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Proxy
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:42:56 GMT
In that case, check the jmeter.log file for errors.

If the browser sends the POST request to JMeter, it will generate a
sampler, and then use the sampler to generate the request and the
reply to the browser.

On 17/06/2009, Stromas, Aaron (NIH/OD) [C] <stromasam@od.nih.gov> wrote:
> No, it's HTTP. I double checked to be sure.
>
>  -a

HTTP proxy. I've "recorded" a test that includes SSO login, i.e., submitting username/password.
When I follow the scenario using Firefox Firebug plugin I see a POST request, as expected.
However, the recorded test plan shows only GET requests. And the test plan executes! Can someone
suggest an explanation? I'd be most grateful.