jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirection problem
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:46:08 GMT
If HTTPS is only needed for logging on, then you can skip recording
that bit by ensuring that the proxy is not defined for HTTPS, and the
browser will talk directly to the server. JMeter will continue
recording once the connection reverts to HTTP.

You can then add the logon sampler later.

On 03/06/2009, Suvendu_Mohapatra <Suvendu_mohapatra@satyam.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your suggestion....
>
>  It is a good way to solve this issue.... But again we need to design a tool which will
convert LivehttpHeaders script to jmeter script(especially for bigger number of https requests)...