jmeter-user mailing list archives

From AranM <aran....@sogeti.nl>
Subject Looping thru sets of variables
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:08:08 GMT

Hello,

I would like to know if anybody can tell me how I can loop through sets of
variables. I want to use a SOAP request sampler several times where I want
to change several variables for each iteration. I tried to do this using
User Parameters. Unfortunately this means I have to use several threads,
which will be executed in parallel. What I want to do is to process them in
a fixed order, i.e. user_1 first, then user_2 etc., but I can't work out how
to loop through my User Parameters. It just doesn't seem to work. Using a
ForEach controller only allows me to change one parameter, so this also
doesn't work.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Help will be greatly
appreciated.