jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ankush jethi <ankush.je...@gmail.com>
Subject Response too large
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:53:36 GMT
HI ,

I am not able to open my response text for some responses. It says "response
too large" is there any way so that I can open it?. The response is only
340000 bytes. Actually I was investigating a problem so I had to check for
that.

The problem is that I have a page where We have to enter many records that
return you to the same page after addition. After that we need to click on
"OK" button that takes us to another page. I checked the response foe Ok
button. Its displaying "JSP debug page".  I dont know why this blank page is
appearing. Therefore I wanted to check the response of the HTTP request just
above it.

Can you please tell if there is any way to check the pages with responses as
huge as this. And also why blank page appears on clicking Ok

Thanks a lot

--
Regards
Ankush Jethi