jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jannetta Steyn <janne...@henning.org>
Subject Error or number too big for integer type
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 12:42:31 GMT
Hi Folks

I have a ForEach controller where the return value is something like
20040215040. I use this return value to do an HTTP Request and this works
fine. However, the HTTP Request has a BeanShell Assertion and in the
assertion I am trying to print (or log) this return value. At this point I
get the error: Error or number too big for integer type.

I have tried casting it to a Long and a String, but the error stays the
same. What type would this return value be and what can or should I do to
get it into a String?

Regards
Jannetta

--